Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Circle Game

Activity: Run
Date: 03/18/08 05:27 PM
Distance: 4.86 miles
Time: 0:48:02
Speed: 6.1 mph
Pace: 9' 53 min/mile
Calories: 460


Tonight's track workout was run 12 laps, 3 times at threshold pace with 2 minutes easy jogging between the intervals. It was a well organized run and everyone knew what they were supposed to do this week. I did well today. I paced myself with a few B group runners.

Yesterday's song:
Uninvited - Alanis Morresette

Photobucket

PEACE

3 comments:

leslie said...

The workout sounds fun. And you so belong with the B group, not the C group, in my opinion!

Is it Joni Mitchell?

barbie2be said...

i don't know if i could run 12 laps. well, ok, truth be told i do know that i could not run 12 laps.

hey, irene... i had a dream last night that we both got in to the nike run!

Irene said...

Leslie,
Winner!!!!
The workout is fun but it's a WORKOUT! I think running with so many people made the work out fun.

Barbie2be,
One of my coworkers just signed up for the NWHM too! I hope we all get in! Leslie (up there) signed up for it, too!