Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hallelujah



Happy Easter!

I'm not following American Idol as I had in the past, but I'll catch it every now and then, just out of curiosity. I happened to catch it in passing when this song was on. I like this rendition of the song, even though it's not perfect. There's something to be said about simplicity. I just wish I knew a little about video editing so I could cut out the chatter before and after the song.

Yesterday's Song:
Oh, What A Beautiful Morning - Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical Oklahoma! - Barbie2be

PEACE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't follow Idol at all, but that was really nice. Doesn't hurt that he's kinda cute too!

barbie2be said...

didn't he do a great job? i love his version of the song. also, look for david archuleta's version of imagine.

Anne said...

Leonard Cohen was the first to record this one and one reason he just made the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame.

My favorite version is the one in the movie Saint Ralph. Great song, especially for a great day.

KatieFeldmom said...

Week after week, he's growing on me. If only he would change his hair.

Irene said...

Evelyne,
I just like that he's different, not so cookie cutter like a few of the contestants.

Barbie2be,
Yes, enough for me to stop and look! My family calls that song the Shrek song.

Anne,
Saint Ralph... I'll have to check it out, although I may have seen it. Winner, BTW... No one else took a stab at the artist, original or otherwise. ;)

Katie,
The hair doesn't bother me so much. The hair will pass... ;)