Monday, March 10, 2008

Home

Today's workout:
Upper body, 5 sets of 12 pushups and bench dips, resistance bands -- shoulder presses and bicep curls 3 sets of 10... Tendinitis acting up. I also did 3 sets of 100 crunches on The Bean.

I didn't go in the office today, but I **worked** at home. It sure is nice to have everyone out of the house so I can actually get somthing done, and there was plenty to do! I must add that it was a stellar day with temps in the mid to high 70 range and not a cloud in the sky.

Sunshine

Yesterday's song:
Lousy Pictures - Wolf Parade - Barbie2be


Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the workout! Yay for working at home! Yay for having alone time to get it done!

barbie2be said...

i wish i could work at home. but the leprechaun likes to try and control ever aspect of what i do between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm. :(

could be daughtry but i think i am going to go with michael buble.

KatieFeldmom said...

I had to "work" this weekend, but I'm so pleased at all I got done. Just a couple more of those "shifts" and I should be caught up.

Irene said...

Evelyne - Yay is right!

Barbie2be - By work, I meant laundry, gardening, wash windows, etc... It's hard to do eye exams from home. LOL. :) Winner!

Katie - The shifts never end!