Monday, February 04, 2008

Saturday Morning

My husband didn't bring his camera to the run on Saturday, but there were a few SDTC members who took several pictures.

Here we are with 600 of our new best friends. That's my back side, wearing the black jacket with white side stripes and the white hat, and my husband right next to me, wering the blue hat.



Here I go, at Crown Point and right near the 3 mile marker. Yeah, I wear all that hydration stuff for just a 10k and I honestly don't like it. I really should consolodate to a two bottle hydradion belt because I don't like to carry all that stuff. It's between water stop tables that I need water or an electrolyte drink most.




Both my husband and I had DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) yesterday, and today wasn't so bad.

Picutures courtesy of the SDTC

Yesterday's Song:
Yesterday - The Beatles - Be A Good One

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!!!

Irene said...

Evelyne,
Thanks!!! You're so kind. I think I look like I've just been through a war or something...


Katie,
Love the smiley!

Anne said...

Yes, I agree with the others that you look good, like you're really trying out there.

Irene said...

Thanks, Anne, ;)