Saturday, February 09, 2008

Good Times Bad Times

*sneeze*

Ill
Today's run was to be out at Cardiff by the Sea, right along the beach. It figures that I've come down with a bad cold and fever and had to miss out. I'm so dissapointed. I was looking forward this particular run. My husband woke up too late to make the 30 minute drive, so he went for a run at the bay and found several SDTC rockin'n'runnin' people who didn't get the message that the run was at a different spot. Oh well. I know there will be other runs at the beach. It's just that it had been a long week, especially with work, and I was looking forward to the serenity of the beach. Dang cold. *grumble*

Yesterday's song:
Sweet Child 'O Mine - Guns 'n' Roses

Peace

4 comments:

leslie said...

Led Zeppelin, of course!

Irene said...

Leslie,
Winner!!!

Anne said...

Don't fret, Irene, you'll run by here at least one more time during the Train Run. And there's the La Jolla Cove Run that is just a beautiful.

Irene said...

Anne,
I did La Jolla cove last year, and it IS beautiful. I know, there will be other runs.