Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rockaway Beach

Today is all about regrouping. I feel like I lost a few days being sick. I had a hard time resting yesterday due to a single dose of Claritin. I'm going to try just taking half a tablet today, and see if I'm less buzzy. That stuff really helped with the congestion and fuzzy head, but it sure made me amped. It put me into hyper cleaning mode. I did make the kitchen counters sparkle, cleaned my closet and have a couple of bags of old clothes and shoes to donate, and busted out several loads of laundry. The bad thing about it is that it made me feel too amped, as if I drank 12 cups of coffee. I had a hard time sleeping, plus my big boy kitty wanted cozy up with me, but he's just so heavy, and he kept interrupting what ever sleep I did get.

I was bummed that I couldn't go to the run yesterday.
This is what I missed:




I know there will be other runs near there, but, dang.
(Photo from SDTC)

Yesterday's song:
Good Times Bad Times - Led Zeppelin - Be A Good One

Peace

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh! That runners-on-the-beach picture looks so inviting!
Wishing you all healthy and good-to-run.

barbie2be said...

the ramones.

claritin makes me all zoomy too. i don't take it any more because i couldn't stand being so jittery.

Anonymous said...

Wow that looked like it was a nice run, but there will be others. You must get well, first.

Yuck, that Claritin sounds nasty. I HATE the way I feel when I have too much caffeine in my system. It just makes me jittery though, not want to clean!

Donna said...

I think that if I lived in CA I'd love running outside sooooo much more!

NotSoccer Mom said...

i have to say that there is NOTHING in this world that would make me want to clean house, let alone get the kitchen to sparkle! would that there was... it needs it!

Irene said...

Sunshine,
It was a lovely day to be at the beach! Next time! I'm on the mend.

Barbie2be,
I did get a lot done, but I dislike that feeling!

Evelyne,
I took half the doseage today and did much better. :) There will be other runs.

Donna,
There's a lot of runners here!

NSM,
Claritin does THAT to me, otherwise I would have been under a big fluffy blanket. :)