Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Club

Activity: Run
Date: 02/26/08 05:30 PM
Distance: 4.40 miles
Time: 0:40:43
Speed: 6.5 mph
Pace: 9' 16 min/mile
Calories: 417


Tonight's track run was about marathon pace and heart rate. We would run for 15 minutes then stop/walk and check our heart rate the run for another 15 minutes. We did this for 4 rounds of 15 minute running. I've finally figured out how to pause my Bones In Motion wirless run tracker GPS thingy, so my above time includes the warm up and the work out. It's not that it was hard to do, I've just never fully used that feature before, and it worked. It was also a very balmy 70 degress for our run tonight. Just last week it was long sleeves and leggings. Tonight it was a thin tech t-shirt and a running skirt.

A local news crew was interviewing women at the track club meet tonight, regarding the recent attacks on women runners here. I'm not sure what they were asking, but they only interviewed women. I'll keep my eye out for the interview and see if I can post it IF they put it on the news website.

Yesterday's Song:
Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin - Barbie2be

No comments: