Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Running

I'm not quite sure why, but I worked today. They really did not need me, but there's always things to do. We had a new tech start today and she jumped right in with everything, and that's a good sign. We didn't need to show her much, other than where things were kept. We're trying not to sing her praises yet, as it seems like we've been jinxed with the recent new hires we've been through, but there is always hope.

Tonight's track club run was run for 5 minutes, walk for 30 seconds and check our heart rates, for a total of 4 times. It was a really good workout and I felt good. We also did 3 sets of 20 crunches. I wore this t-shirt at the run today, it's the one from the Sue Krenn 15k I ran in last year. I hope they offer another cool t-shirt this year, on March 1. It's still one of my favorites.

Sue Krenn 15K T Back

Yesterday's Song:
Walk On By - Dionne Warwick - Baribe2be



Peace

2 comments:

smartypantz32 said...

Cool shirt, No Doubt!

Irene said...

Smartypantz,
Winner!!!