Friday, October 03, 2008

Yes We Can

This afternoon, after work, I was just relaxing, watching The Food Network. The grand kid came in and wanted to see what I was watching. At that particular time, Giada De Laurentiis was on, making chocolate pizza. The grand kid's eyes became huge. "Mimi?" ... "Can we make that?" ... "We need to buy..." and then he listed EVERYTHING, exactly, that we needed to make the chocolate pizza. After that he was glued to The Barefoot Contessa and Paula Deen. I was thinking he was just looking for the desserts, but no. He was even intrigued with blue cheese going on to a hamburger. After a time, I turned off the TV so he could go play and get ready for dinner. A few hours later he asked me "Can we watch the cooking shows again?" I guess we'll be making chocolate pizza this weekend.

Yesterday's song:
You Decide - Fireflight

PEACE

3 comments:

leslie said...

What a fun thing to do together!

Irene said...

It was fun!

barbie2be said...

oh my gosh, that is so cute! notsoccer mom's son is always rolling his eyes at the food network. :)