Friday, October 10, 2008

On A Clear Day

Today I treated my grandson to McDonald's and the park after school. He was taken back a bit when he opened his bag and discovered a miniature sized Barbie doll instead of a Batman toy. His first response was "Mimi, there's something wrong." The expression on his face was "Ewwwwww!" Then he decided to save it and give it to our friends who have a little girl.




Here's our afternoon at the park:











Yesterday's song
Scream If You Wanna Go Faster - Geri Haliwell

PEACE

4 comments:

Aka Alice said...

That is the best park evah...I love the picture of your GS in the curvy slide with one foot up...priceless.

Barbra Streisand?

zooman said...

Hi Irene, Just stopping by for a visit. I am running now, since the marathon was cancelled. I did 7 miles in 74 minutes in one run last week! who would have thought?
Hugs,
Troy

Anne said...

It was a perfect fall day, wasn't it?! He looks so adorable having fun.

Irene said...

AKA Alice,
Every time I see that stretch of sidewalk near the hotel, in my my mind the run is almost done! Winner!

Troy,
Long time no see! Glad to hear you're still at it! Looks like you're tearing up the pavement, Mr. Speedy!

Anne,
Friday was gorgeous! An added bonus is that it wasn't busy. I had fun, too.