Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Witchy Woman



I've been Tinkerbell and a fairy princess (close enough to Glinda, I had a long dress, a big plastic crown and a magic wand), both were when I was under the age of 5. By Eve, do they mean the counterpart to Adam or music star Eve, or ??? I have no clue who Liz Sherman is, but I've only seen 2 minutes of Hellboy in passing.

There's not too much to report on. I'm waiting for the grand kid to get home from the pediatric dentist. He needed a procedure that required anesthesia. A molar broke and he needs a filling. He's too little to sit still long enough for a regular dentist to do the work. Yes, I'm a little worried, but I know he'll be just fine and HUNGRY when the anesthesia completely wears off later this evening.

I still have yet to run this week.

Sunday's song:
Let Me Clear My Throat - Public Domain

PEACE

9 comments:

leslie said...

The Eagles! (I bought "On the Border" today, in an interesting coincidence. Go to see the Eagles in concert about 4 years ago -- fabulous show!)

Aka Alice said...

Ah darn...I knew the title the Nano-second I saw it in my RSS reader...but Leslie beat me to it...

I love the Fandango thing (again...where do you find this stuff?). I'm someone named Evolet from 10,000 BC (whoever that is..but I do like the costume.)

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm supposed to be Agent 99.
Fingers crossed for Evan and his tooth.

carmilevy said...

Keeping your grandson in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and easy recovery. When she was really little, our daughter was put under general anaesthesia for a dental procedure for pretty much the same reason. Too squirmy and too risky to risk a local.

NotSoccer Mom said...

see the picture? it's eve from wall-e. she's a little robot! i'm supposed to be glinda, which is completely perfect--if i had somewhere to go.

Irene said...

Leslie,
Winner!

AKA Alice,
I find that stuff on other people's blogs!

Katie,
Agent 99, that would be cool! Evan did great!

Carmi,
Thanks. He bounced right back today, full of energy and showing off his tooth to his friends. He told everyone he has a gold tooth. We're letting him think it's gold, even though it's a filling. It sure cost enough.


NSM,
I had no clue. I haven't seen the movie yet and the fandango thing didn't specify which movie Eve came from. Thanks for the information!

KatieFeldmom said...

So glad that Evan is doing well. I came back to check on him and then reread the post. They're talking about Eve from the movie Wall-E. I didn't see the photo yesterday.

KatieFeldmom said...

And of course, right when I send that, I see that NSM already answered it for you. Duh on me.

Irene said...

Katie,
Thanks! I need to get out and see more movies...