Monday, June 02, 2008

Slow Motion










Being on the side lines does have some advantages. You get to see all of the elites, and, just perhaps, get some pictures of them as they go by.

I've been a little busy today. I have more pictures to post from the expo and the marathon, plus my two cents on the day.

Yesterday's song:
Getting There - Terri Clark - Barbie2be

PEACE

EDIT
It turns out that I managed to get photos of the winners as they ran by. The Men's winner was Simon Wangai (2:10:07), in the green singlet. The women's winner was Yulia Gromova (2:28:32), the last picture. The chair winner was Brad Ray (1:46:23), in the yellow chair, second picture from the top.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Miss Rachel said...

Good for you participating even though you couldn't run. Excellent pictures too!

barbie2be said...

it's so awesome to see the pix of the disabled athletes. you really can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Pamela said...

Great pics of it all!!

Irene said...

Evelyne,
I need to take out my camera more often! I'm sure I'm barely using it to it's full potential. Thanks. :)

Rachel,
I always said I would volunteer if I didn't run, and it was fun!

Barbie2be,
They were rather impressive! They must have fantastic upper body strength because there's a few killer hills on that course.

Pamela,
Thanks! It was fun!