Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday Afternoon

I'm gonna try taking a cue from Tom and try titling my posts with song titles... Let's see how long this lasts...

First thing this morning I visited my chiropractor. This was a scheduled visit but the timing was perfect. My left foot was really out of whack. Apparently, everything was out of whack, not just my foot. I am feeling much better, as he popped my foot back in place, which was audible,Point Of Presence; Post Office Protocol, and hurt when he did it, but it feels so much better now. I still need to R.I.C.E, but I did get some relief.

I was also back up day care for my grandson today, and I will be all week. He sure likes to talk and "pretend" that he can read. He's a lot of fun. He'll make up stories according to the pictures in his books...

Upper body workout, circuits on the Bowflex today. Still, light weights, high reps until I can build back up again. Eating is clean, REALLY clean. Honest.

It has been kind of a quiet day, thus far, and that's good...

Peace
Peace Frisbee

2 comments:

shpprgrl said...

My husband is friends with his chiropractor and even gets ajusted during vacation time. (He takes stuff along.) Isn't that cool!

Irene said...

Shpprgrl,
That's very cool! Hmmm. Perhaps I should become friends with my chiropractor...