Thursday, July 20, 2006

Short Skirt/Long Jacket

Morning weigh in 126. It's stable, I suppose that's a good thing. I know it would drop to my goal weight of 120 if I could get in some decent cardio...
Yesterday I did leg curls and leg extensions, high reps/low weights again... Yesterday's eats were squeaky clean. Cucumbers and yellow squash from the garden helped!

Today is my UBW circuits, also high reps low weights.

Other stuff:
Comic-Con is running this week. My pirate buddy wants to go (in full Jack Sparrow costume) and is trying to get free passes so I can take photos of him with the masses. My daughter has a pass for the entire duration of Comic-Con and has already come home with tons of free stuff. I keep telling her she should get a job at Comic-Con when they're in town, since she goes almost every year...

That's my Thursday so far!

Peace Rainbow

3 comments:

FV Tom said...

Cake. The artist, not the dessert!

Good job with your workouts and eating. You sure do a great job.

Irene said...

Yay Tom! You win! Thanks for the encouragment. I have a long ways to go. The weight isn't that bad, it's the muscle that's in disguise at the moment... :)

NotSoccer Mom said...

i have some friends who drove down from the bay area to go to comic con! they too go every year. and they bring back stuff for my 7yo! glad you found my blog; yours is great!