Monday, July 03, 2006

Checking in...

Eating is right on the mark. We have left over steak from last night so I'm able to use that for two of my meals.

No work out or cardio today. Even though my ankle is still sore, I'm running in a 5k tomorrow, then after that I'm going to baby my ankle and actually see a doctor for a real diagnosis, instead of the self diagnosis... Doctor

Other happenings...
Model
I'm playing the home version of "Project Runway," sans Heidi Klum, Michael Koors, and bitchy wanna-be designers. Instead, I have a dog, three cats, and a grandson who is curious about the sewing machine... I volunteered to sew a Jack Sparrow-esque coat for a friend... PirateI volunteered to do this in January when it was much cooler. Oh what fun it is to sew a wool coat in July. NOT!Sweaty Luckily, the pattern isn't that difficult. He was missing some interfacing, buttons and trim, otherwise I would have cranked that coat out already. Thank goodness there is no lining to deal with... The missing items have been delivered today and I should have the coat finished soon, provided I don't over-heat.

Peace
Sunny

3 comments:

Steven said...

Sounds like everything is right on track with you. Hope summer is going well.

Poor doggie!

FV Tom said...

Hi I!

Things are looking good for you.

Sorry about your dog. Is she doing better?

And about your friend, I think you have the right idea about not overwhelming her. Did you tell her about the BFL book? She could read it or not, her choice.

be good!

Irene said...

Steven,
So far, it's good! My pup is doing better. I tried to take the collar off yesterday, but she started bothering the rash again, so the collare went back on.

Tom,
My dog seemed so sad when that collar went on. Now she's navagating a bit better and the rash doesn't seem as bad. As for my friend, I did give her the BFL book a long while back, but I don't think she was ready for it then. Shortly after that she found out she was pregnant. I think I might show it to her again.