Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby

The baby in this picture:



Is now three!

Birthday Babies
Today is my grandson's third birthday. Renee wants to take him to see the movie "Cars" after he gets home is one he can sit through. We have a party planned for Saturday.

Workout-wise.... Barbell
Today I did my UBW, circuits. I managed to go a little heavier on all exercises, so that was a bonus, even though the weights are still relatively light.

Waving
Yesterday my LBW wasn't as I would have liked it to be. The foot just started bugging me, so I had to stop. I only fit in three sets.Indifference



Peace
Bouncy

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson.

FV Tom said...

Happy Birthday!

Blogger isn't showing pics right now. I'll have to come back later.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday DGS! What a cutie!

Irene said...

Katie, Tom, Redd,
Thanks! They grow so fast!

shpprgrl said...

Happy Happy Birthday! He's a cutie!