Monday, May 12, 2008

When You Wish Upon A Star

PICTURES FROM OUR DISNEYLAND TRIP


Michael channeling his inner Captain Jack Sparrow...



Evan and his Mommy in a fast car on the Autopia ride


Erik and his friend (who is not his girlfriend, by the way) on the Autopia ride.



Meeting a celebrity!


Erik, Evan and Renee at the Blue Bayou Restaurant.


See what happens when you tell your husband to just pick out some sort of souveneer because you're just too tired to care? You end up with fuzzy mouse ears...



Yesterday's song:
Mama - Genesis

PEACE
smiley mouse

6 comments:

Anne said...

Jiminy Cricket!

I think Michael did a great job with the mouse ears -- I mean, you can't leave Disneyland without mouse ears, can you? Looks like the family had a wonderful time. Mickey would be proud.

barbie2be said...

looks like a wonderful day!

Irene said...

Anne,
Winner!!! OK, you're right. Someone HAS to leave Disneyland with mouse ears, it might as well be me. :)

Barbie2be,
It was fun! :)

NotSoccer Mom said...

how fun! cute pix.

Michelle said...

How did I miss this post? These pictures are so cute and I think you are absolutely adorable in your ears! And btw, I just figured out your whole post title/song thing. Yeah, I'm slow.

Irene said...

NSM,
We had a blast!

Michelle,
Thanks. I though Michael was going to pick out some little trinket like earrings. I was surprised when he came out with the ears. As for the song title/post title thing, I used to post the winners at the end of the month but with blog365, it's easier to post the answers/winners daily.