Sunday, January 06, 2008

Year of the Cat



I can almost never get a great shot of Lumpy. He's the most likely animal at my house to do something unusual, and the second I take out the camera everything changes. Before this shot, he and Logan(the dog) were nose to nose, as if they were greeting each other. The second the camera came out, Lumpy had to stop and check out the camera, which was kind of a cool shot, too, but then he moved... *sigh* Well, this ghost-kitty picture of Lumpy is kinda interesting...

(Any of you have Blogger problems today? I had a hard time saving my edits!)


Yesterday's Song:

The Sky Is Crying - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Smartypantz32

Peace

3 comments:

Flo said...

Al Stewart - The year of the Cat..

KatieFeldmom said...

Sometimes the best pictures come from accidents. Cool shot.

Irene said...

Flo,
Winner!

Katie,
That's usually how it goes!