Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Slow, Fast, Wait & See

Tonight's workout was a relay of sorts. There were 3 to a team. One of us would run about a half lap, meeting one team mate then they would continue running. While waiting for my other team mate to arrive, I would do some sort of calisthenics, for a total of 12 times. I arrived late, so I chose to run with the C group because B group was already set to go. It was fine. There were a few people who were running at my pace. Since we were teams of 3, there was less chance of slowing down to swerve around others. This is what the workout looked like (speed wise) on my Wireless Run Tracker:


Good workout! Good run!

Yesterday's song:
Conscious Party - Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers - Barbie2be

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, definitely looks interesting!

Anne said...

I love Polish relays! (That's what they're called, by the way).

barbie2be said...

oh, i love loquat!!!

that run tracker is super cool.

Irene said...

Evelyne,
It was a great workout. It just about did some people in!

Anne,
Thanks for that tidbit of info. I arrived late and missed all the info because I was trying to figure out what everyone was doing.

Barbie2be,
Winner!!! I like the WRT. I hope it can have a heart rate monitor attached to it at some point.