Thursday, June 01, 2006

All Set!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I spent yesterday at the "new" old house. I spent most of my time gardening... I planted all of my seedlings that I started in 6 packs... I'm gonna have a lot of tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and carrots. Bell peppers, cilantro, rosemary, and habanero chilies are still to come... I thought I sprayed the sunscreen on well enough but I have some sunburn on my neck and the back of my arms...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today I made my way to Road Runner Sports and picked up a case of tangerine Powergels, Clif Shots and Clif Shot Blocks. I still couldn't find Accell-gels locally (went to 6 different places) and I waited too long to get them on the net... I did okay with the Clif products, even though they don't have protein. RRS opened a clearance center in the same complex, and I checked that out, too. I found my innersoles for $10. They had my discontinued Asics, but they still weren't marked down enough yet. I bought my last pair on sale and it was much less than the clearance price. Oh well...

Now
Now I'm figuring out a new weight training program, since I won't be running as much, although I am keeping half marathon training in mind, but that's do-able.

Peace
Laterz

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I'm jealous that you have a RRS there! I've only ordered from the magazine, but I love their stuff.

BTW- you've been tagged. Check my blog for info. :)

shpprgrl said...

Oh, boy the big day is almost here! I'm going to be gone a few days, but look forward to hearing about it when I get back! Will it jinx you if I say Good Luc*? ha! We said break a leg when I was dancing, not sure about running! See ya!