Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The New Style


I found a pink, gigantic men's t shirt in size 4X at Marshall's today. It cost a whopping $3.00. You could easily fit four of me in one of those t shirts. I bought the shirt with the intentions of restyling it into something else, like a skirt. There's plenty of fabric. I might be able to make two garments out of it. I also can't fathom a guy wearing this particular pink t-shirt, especially a 4x kind of guy. I guess that's why it was on the clearance rack. By the way, that's my daughter holding up the shirt. We're about the same height and size, just so you can get an idea of how big the shirt is.

Yesterday's song:
Spiders - Systems of a Down - Barbie2be

PEACE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a really BIG shirt! I love the idea of making something else out of it.

Once you are all healed you will be able to get your body back to the shape you were 5 years ago, I'm sure of it!

Kyra said...

Yeah, I can't see any guy wearing that either. ;)

Michelle said...

Oh, can't wait to see what you make!!

Aka Alice said...

hmmmm... those vertical lines are slimming...right?

Looking forward to your creativity!

Irene said...

Evelyne,
Thanks so much for your encouragement! It means a lot!

Kyra,
I know! Pink and HUGE!

Michelle,
I have a few ideas... ;)

AKA Alice,
Um, I'm not sure how slimming those lines would be on a 4x guy! LOL.