Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lemonade

So...
If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

If life gives you chocolate cake you...


...have an impromptu Chargers party and re-celebrate my son's birthday with more friends... Of course this called for a trip to the store for more beer, mixers and more food to grill. We went from just the 5 of us to about 20 before the first half of the game. The Chargers won the game.

It was a great day.

We still have chocolate cake left over. There was a lot of cake.


Friday's song:
Orange - 10,000 Maniacs

Photobucket


PEACE

5 comments:

Aka Alice said...

Impromptu BBQs are a good way to get rid of extra chocolate cake! I'm glad the Chargers won. I was working during the game and looked up to see 15-0 in the third quarter and thought oh oh...

KatieFeldmom said...

I bet you guys weren't having so much fun in the first half of that game though. Damn. Why do Raiders games have to be 60 minutes long? Why can't they end at 30?

Irene said...

AKA Alice,
There usually no such thing as leftover chocolate anything in my house. I'm glad the Chargers pulled through! The first half was just awful!

Katie,
I KNOW how you feel! We went for YEARS with a team that just didn't win!

barbie2be said...

you can send some up here!

Irene said...

Barbie2be,
Deal!