Thursday, September 04, 2008

Good Morining

I kept meaning to post something yesterday, but I ran out of steam early. I feel like I'm fighting off a flu bug or something. I was thinking it was allergies, but it isn't. Even a trip to Costco did me in. I've been hearing others talk about how tired they feel, as well, so it's not just me. I suppose it's the start of cold and flu season, especially now that school is in.

My grandson's best friend is Jacob and it's a popular name for that age group. I'm still not sure why Evan decided he wanted to be called Jacob that day. I still think it's kind of funny.

Photobucket

I went with my daughter to drop off Evan at his school this morning. I haven't been to an elementary school since my son attended one. Amazingly, not much has changed for the morning routine, and I suppose that's a good thing. Parents were dropping off their children, the crossing guards were out at each corner, teachers were outside their classrooms prior to the bell ringing, students were gathering for the morning assembly, and so on. It was an amazingly pleasant morning. Instead of being driven back home, I walked. It's only a 3/4 mile walk back home. It would have been nice to say that I ran home, but I'm still not up to that. I took my phone with the GPS to track my walk, but I forgot to turn it on. I guess I was caught up in the being back at an elementary school thing.


Tuesday's song:
Kindergarten - Faith No More - Barbie2be

PEACE

3 comments:

IronWaddler said...

Back to school---How Fun!

barbie2be said...

i got a summer(?) cold at the end of july and i am still coughing so take care of yourself!

Irene said...

Waddler26.2 - Some things will never change!

Barbe2be,
I'm trying. I hope this is a seasonal thing. Stay well!