- saw my sister and her family, all at the same time.
- ran in a 5k
- watched what I ate at the big Thanksgiving meal.
- didn't watch too closely what I ate the days after.
- spent time with my husband's side of the family.
- watched a few cheesy Christmas movies with my husband.
- stayed away from the malls.
- had family and friends over at my house.
- nursed my cold.
Now I need to take a look at my running and workout plan, or remake one. I have already exceeded my goal of 12 run events for the year. I'm up to 13 run events, but I would still like to fit in just one more to top off the month of December. There is one event on December 8, but I haven't signed up for that one yet because I need to make sure we can fit it in. It's purely a logistics issue. If we don't do that one, there are a few right before the end of the year.
Have a wonderful post Thanksgiving week!