Thursday, November 08, 2007

What I Like About You

1 hour of yoga. No method. I did my own thing.

Guess what??? Just when you thought it was safe to casually read blogs, here's a meme!!!!!!!! If you're participating in Nablopomo, it gives you something to write about in your blog. Talk about convenient!

Here are the Rules:
• Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
• Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
• Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here is my tagger:
JULS
It's all her fault so, if you find yourself tagged (at the end of this post), direct your dirty comments to her. (Sorry, Juls! I stole that blurb from you!)

Here are five random facts about me:

1. I'm part Russian, German, Austrian, Polish, Spanish and French, and I grew up with a mixture of Mexican and Russian customs, traditions, and foods. It's a long story.

2. I'm a Gemini. I was born in the year of the Boar, June 9. I share the same birthday as Donald Duck, Michael J. Fox and Johnny Depp.

3. I can curl my tounge.

4. When I was about 3 years old, my mom made me a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween and I won a prize (all of $2.00, which was probably huge back then) and my name in the local news paper. Keep in mind that this was well before you could just go to Target and buy a really cool, all inclusive costume. It was early 1960-something and Mom was very crafty. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. I dislike licorice.

AND...

Here are the names of the five lucky bloggers whom are now officially "tagged" (and because I know you all really want to do another one of these memes!):
Barbie2be
Not Soccer Mom
Pat - Note To Self
Leslie - Be A Good One
Evelyne - Mentally Ready

7 comments:

barbie2be said...

ok, irene... but only because it's you. :)

heh heh heh... my word verification for this comment is dided. a word i use sometimes when talking about things like flowers. i.e.: my flowers dided.

peter said...

Well, Irene, you inspired me to meme. I'm thinking there are five people out there, besides your five, who are not happy.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will get on it, doggonit!!!

Love your 5 random facts, BTW!!

barbie2be said...

oh yeah... i forgot to say the title is the Romantics.

what i like about you, you keep me warm at night. never wanna let you go you know you make me feel alright....

Irene said...

Barbie2be - You're such a trooper! That's funny about the word verification... A long while back I posted something about my dog, and one of the people commenting said their verification was actually "dogs." I never get words. Always random letters... Winner! I wasn't sure if anyone was going to get that song!

Peter - Someone tagged me for a meme a while back that was 50 things... 5 is much easier. Thanks for stopping by!

Evelyne - I'm glad it was only 5! I had to go back to past memes I've done to make sure I wasn't repeating myself. LOL.

NotSoccer Mom said...

did it!

Irene said...

NSM
Hooray!