1 hour of yoga. No method. I did my own thing.
Guess what??? Just when you thought it was safe to casually read blogs, here's a meme!!!!!!!! If you're participating in Nablopomo, it gives you something to write about in your blog. Talk about convenient!
Here are the Rules:
• Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
• Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
• Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is my tagger:
It's all her fault so, if you find yourself tagged (at the end of this post), direct your dirty comments to her. (Sorry, Juls! I stole that blurb from you!)
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I'm part Russian, German, Austrian, Polish, Spanish and French, and I grew up with a mixture of Mexican and Russian customs, traditions, and foods. It's a long story.
2. I'm a Gemini. I was born in the year of the Boar, June 9. I share the same birthday as Donald Duck, Michael J. Fox and Johnny Depp.
3. I can curl my tounge.
4. When I was about 3 years old, my mom made me a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween and I won a prize (all of $2.00, which was probably huge back then) and my name in the local news paper. Keep in mind that this was well before you could just go to Target and buy a really cool, all inclusive costume. It was early 1960-something and Mom was very crafty.
5. I dislike licorice.
Here are the names of the five lucky bloggers whom are now officially "tagged" (and because I know you all really want to do another one of these memes!):
Not Soccer Mom
Pat - Note To Self
Leslie - Be A Good One
Evelyne - Mentally Ready