Friday, November 02, 2007

Face Down

Here's another Halloween pic of a couple of the "big kids." My daughter went as a D.E.A. agent and her boyfriend went as Tony Montoya - Scar Face, in front of a neighbor's house. She had the big aviator sunglasses and the letters "D.E.A" on the back of her shirt. Everyone kept asking my daughter about hand-cuffs.

In the world of running, well, at least my little corner of the world, I'm planning a longish run for tomorrow. I haven't decided on a distance yet, only because I just did a half marathon about 2 weeks ago. It's somewhat of a maintainace run to keep everything moving, and to prep for my next half marathon in just one week.

TGIF!

PEACE

3 comments:

leslie said...

I'm interested to know what you end up deciding to do. I did 8 last Sunday, and did 11 today, because my plan is to STAY in half-marathon shape. But today's 11 was HARD (maybe because I did weights and ran 4 yesterday, so it's not like I started fresh).

Hope you have a great run!

Pat said...

good luck in the half. now, don't we get to see your halloween costume?

Irene said...

Leslie - My brother was intrigued when you mentioned staying in half marathon shape. He said that would be a great place to be and stay. It would be great to not have to worry about training for a half, but be ready to go if you happen to see an event that's still open and just a few weeks away. Good job fitting in the weights AND running!

Pat - One more week and I hope to get a little more running in. For Halloween I went as a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else. ;)