Monday, August 21, 2006

Enter Sandman

Last night my daughter was channel surfing and came upon VH1 Classics, and one of my favs, Heart, was on singing songs and playing music with Gretchen Wilson, Rufus Wainright, Alice In Chains, Carrie Underwood, Dave Navarro. It was so cool. I was surprised that Gretchen Wilson could belt it out just like Ann Wilson... SmileyCentral.com So cool.

I'm soooooo tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Hubbie was up late looking over bills because he couldn't sleep....It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya! Today I did muster an upper body workout at home with free weights, but I took a nap first.
SmileyCentral.com

Peace

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Great job on completing the workout.

zooman said...

METALLICA ! Hope you get some better rest on these next few nights.

Irene said...

Katie,
Thanks for the continued encouragment!

GOOOOO Zoooman! You win! LOL!