Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

On more than one occasion I've been asked how I can come up with so many song titles for my blog posts. First, depending on what I've written, I 'll think of song titles that might work with the blog post. If I come up with nothing, I'll ask my son. He's pretty quick to come up with an obscure song title if tell him the blog topic. If he isn't around I'll check my iPod. On the rare occasion my iPod search isn't fruitful, then I'll resort to searching iTunes.

Photobucket

Yesterday's song:
Oh Happy Day - Aretha Franklin - Barbie2be

PEACE

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

I've always wondered that. Since today's title was so weird, I *had* to look it up to see if it really was a song title. I cheated so I won't write the answer.

Anonymous said...

Two things:

1: Your new pic is great! It took me a minute to realize it was you.

2: I love the song idea, it makes you think about music that you've heard. Some of the titles really make me giggle.

barbie2be said...

have you ever noticed how fall out boy always uses such long song titles? weird.

Irene said...

Katie,
There's even weirder song titles out there!

Shosh,
Thanks. I was anxious to change the pic and get back with running. A lot of song titles really make me giggle!

Irene said...

Barbie2be,
You really snuck in there!