I've been DOUBLE TAGGED by Evelyne and Donna!
Here are the rules:
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I had a crush on Richard Harris when he played the character of King Arthur in the 1967 movie Camelot. I was all of 15 years old when I finally saw the movie for the first time in the early 1970's.
2. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate.
3. I don't like to use the word "hate." It's just so strong a word. I prefer/try to say "intensely dislike."
4. I'm very sleep deprived. I'm a light sleeper and my husband snores.
5. I'm bad at growing out my fingernails. I don't bite my nails, it just bothers me when my nails get a little too long. I still get manicures, I just don't have super long nails.
6. I can play the opening guitar rift to the song "Jessie's Girl."
7. Reading in a moving car makes me sick to my stomach.
I tag anyone who has not been tagged yet!
Run It Back Again - Corbin Bleu