Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Your Song

I didn't post much this past December, so... only five song titles this time around. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thanks for playing "Name that artist/group/composer."

12/27/06 The Wind - Cat Stevens

12/26/06 I'll Be Home For Christmas Christmas - Done by just about everyone who has released a Christmas Album or CD

12/16/06 Christmastime - A Charlie Brown Christmas, Vince Guaraldi Trio - Barbie2be Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12/12/06 Downtown - Petula Clark - Barbie2bePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12/7/06 Music - Madonna

12/6/06 Computer Blue - Prince

Happy New Year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Pamela said...

No worries..I don't think anyone was posting much thru Dec.. here's to a new Year & hopefully some return to posting & blogging.. & all things Happy & New!

FV Tom said...

Elton John.

Happy New Year!

Anne said...

I'll be first with one of those song titles one of these days!

Miss Rachel said...

Happy new year!

(I do remember that song "The Wind" now, although I couldn't when it was your post title. I even have the album it's on.)

Kimberly said...

Just stopping by to say Hi and catch up. You've moved! Yay!

Irene said...

Pamela,
I know how busy the holidays get. Besides busy, I was without computer usage a few days here and there. Yes, here's to all things happy and new!


Tom,
Winner! I sort of *knew* you would get that one!

Anne,
Tom is usually quick with the answer. :)

Rachel,
I totally forgot about Cat Stevens until I was thinking of song titles that had to do with wind. One of my brother's best friends was a Cat Stevens fan so we knew most of the songs.

Cherie,
Your're back! Glad to see you again! Yes, we've moved, and we're still moving!