Thursday, January 11, 2007

Betty Lou's Got A New Pair Of Shoes



Maggie (Causticmuse) had posted on her blog about "40% off Online and In-store at Footlocker, Footaction and Champs." I saved $24.00 on a pair of Adidas Supernova Cushion that were already marked down. I couldn't get the Asics Gel Nimbus that I like this time around, but saving $24.00 on Adidas running shoes is huge. What is even more amazing to me, is that they had my size. Thanks Maggie.

Just in case, I'd thought I'd pass along the coupon links:

Footlocker Friends and Family 40% Off Coupon

Footaction Friends and Family 40% Off Coupon

Champs Friends and Family 40% Off Coupon

The coupons are good from 1/11/07 through 1/15/07.

Other stuff...

Go Chargers! They play on home turf against the New England Patriots this Sunday.






Peace
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Nice shoes!!!!
I'm cheering for the Chargers too!!!
Go L.T.!!!!!!!!!!

PS, you've been tagged.

barbie2be said...

go chargers!

what perfect timing for these coupons! i need some new running/walking fast shoes. :)

is this the bobby freeman version or the neil young version? i prefer the neil young myself.

FV Tom said...

Football? What's that? We haven't had that here since '95. Well, I don't count the Raiders.

Nice shoes and a great deal.

Pamela said...

Let's hope Blogger lets me post here now..this AM it was a NO Go! anywho ..now there is MORE to talk about ..like NEW PUUURTTTTY shoes...I'm only mostly jealous! :P

Irene said...

Katie,
Yay! Go Chargers!

Barbie2be,
It's about time the Chargers do something! Winner with both! Yep, I like the Neil Young version as well.

Tom,
I guess since the Rams went away, there isn't much choice, unless you really like the Raiders, but it sounds like that's not the case. The shoes were a sweet deal!

Pamela,
I had the same issue last week. I tried posting comments on other peoples blogs but it wouldn't let me log in. I got an error messaage that basically said I didn't exist. Whaaahh! You, too, can get the deal on shoes. ;)

Anonymous said...

The only thing more fun than new shoes is new shoes on sale! ;) What a great deal.