Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wake Me Up When September Ends

SmileyCentral.com
This was supposed to be yesterday's post...

(What day is it anyway? A little 3 day weekend and everything goes off course, but not too bad)
Day 23 - Half Marathon Training - Rest or Crosstrain

Crosstrain. UBW.

This past three day weekend was spent doing manual labor at the "new" old house. No scheduled workouts or runs. The electricians did a good job putting holes everywhere, and the paiting contractor is done, soooo we had to patch and paint. DH also ripped out a closet in the garage for the washer and dryer. The dryer was easy to lift up into the close, but washer was a bit complicated and super heavy, but we did it. Since I'm smaller than DH, it was up to me to crawl behind the washer (in the closet) to hook up the hose, water and power, THEN crawl out. I reminded DH that he should be glad I work out because most wives wouldn't have wanted to do that, let alone lifting myself up and out of a tight space... I should have taken pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me...

I did okay, food wise, Friday through Monday. Not perfect, but good. No major endulgences.

The right ankle is still sore but not so bad. I saw my chiropractor this morning and he made some adjustments on my feet, which helped tremendously.

Peace
SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

Pamela said...

If you can believe it that song by Greenday is my YOUNGEST's he's 8!! favorite band song & one of his fave songs... Yiiikes deep stuff for a little guy eh?

Irene said...

Pamela,
Winner!!! It's funny how kids like songs and groups that you wouldn't expect. My son said he liked Guns N Roses when he was four. We thought that was pretty funny at the time. ;)