Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Para Donde Vas

I've stumbled upon an interesting article: "Exercise = Weight Loss, Except When It Doesn't" I found the article through the Complete Running Network.

It's pretty quiet here. Bi's and tri's today. I'm feeling a little stronger each day. The stomach is sorta doing better... At least I'm eating better. Because of this flu bug, I'm down to 123, but I'm not going to hold much stock in that number, just because I know it will go back up for the big carb load in a couple of weeks.

I need to take pictures and get measurments again. I'm planning on doing the 100 day challenge on PDB. This challenge could also be the kick I need to get completely past this stomach thing.

Other stuff:
My sister just informed me that she is now running 3 miles with out stopping at a 10 minute mile pace. Wooohoooo! She did the Couch to 5K program. Now we just need to find an event that my brother, sister and I can all meet at and run in.

Peace
SmileyCentral.com

No comments: