Monday, December 29, 2008

Joy To The World


The bathroom is DONE! We just need to head on out to Target and purchase a shower curtain rod and liner, and that's it. I spent most of my day going through all the almost empty bottles of shampoo and other not-needed junk hidden away in the bathroom. For some weird reason my kids hoard almost empty bottles of shampoo. Instead of using the shampoo all the way to the end, they just purchase a new bottle and the almost empty bottle gets put aside. GAH! What's up with that? They didn't get that hoarding gene from me. I emptied the old bottles and put them out in the recycle bin. I also took the opportunity to put new shelf liner in the bathroom storage, so it looks clean, and will be organized for at least a week, if I'm lucky. I'll get pictures tomorrow.

Yesterday's song:
Here We Come A Wassailing - City of London Sinfonia, London Philharmonic Orchestra & Don Jackson, Canadian Brass, etc...

PEACE

5 comments:

Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished room. I'm going with Mormon Tabernacle Choir since I heard them sing this one in person on a trip to Salt Lake City.

Anonymous said...

LOL we used to do that to my parents when we were kids too. Neither of them could understand it. Now that I pay for my own shampoo I use every last drop. :-)

When can we expect to see some pics of the new bathroom?

barbie2be said...

lucky girl. they are here tiling my new shower as i type this. grouting tomorrow and then a shower curtain until the glass folks come some time in jaunary.

needless to say, i can't wait to be done with it. i have been having to creep down to the basement or out back to the cottage to shower for more than a week now.

Aka Alice said...

Hooray for the finished bathroom!

Hahahahaha about the shampoo bottles. I'm the same way. I don't know why, but it drives Walter NUTS!

Irene said...

Anne,
Winner!

Shosh,
My daughter WAS the one buying the shampoo when she was working at Walmart... But, still.

Barbie2be,
I'm not sure why, but we seem to do big home projects during the holidays. It seems so illogical, but at least it's done!

AKA Alice,
I'm glad it's done! I'm equally glad most of the clutter is gone, too!

Waddler26.2,
Happy New Year to you!