Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Running Tunes

No running today since I did a tempo run yesterday at the gym via the treadmill. Today I did "housewifely" things (I don't like that term "housewife" since I didn't marry a house) --- I did laundry, vacuuming, general cleaning -- which is your basic maid service. I came across some CD's I forgot about and decided some of the songs would be good running tunes... My MP3 player now has "Diamond Dogs" and "E-Pro" by Beck, "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson, "What is Love" by Haddaway, "Fell In Love With A Girl" by The White Stripes, and "The House Is A Rockin" by Stevie Ray Vaughan. This officially puts my MP3 player at 103 songs, which is almost nothing compared to those who have Ipods. 103 songs will keep me from getting bored for a little while ;) I need to start entering my running distance and times and daily food intake here... It's off to do UBW with resistance bands...

No comments: