Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good People

Activity: Run
Date: 05/19/07 09:48 AM
Distance: 5.53 miles
Time: 0:54:46
Speed: 6.06 mph
Pace: 9' 54 min/mile
Calories: 525


I thought, since it's somewhat blustery outside with the typical Southern California May grey coastal weather, that it wouldn't be so busy at the bay where I run. As it turns out, there was a 5 mile walk for Cystic Fibrosis going on. I did my out and back run against the walkers traffic, and ran mostly on the grass so I could stay out of their way. A couple of cool things to note, a group of young teens walking high fived me as I ran by and they said "hurray cardio!" Then, there's the fact that this walk brought out families and people of all ages. I like seeing families participating in events like this. It's a great way for everyone to start their day and it gives awareness to the what ever the cause is, and today it was for CF.

I figured out what was up with my "Walk Away" post. There's a little "Post Options" selection on the left hand side of the"Edit Posts" page. I've never paid attention to that before because I've fixed my settings universally. Oh well.

Peace

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: