This Week's Recap:
1. Taxes - Done, and with several hours to spare! Woohoo! Paid some to Federal, getting some back from State.
2. Healing - Still in progress. 4 more weeks, I hope. Still using the bone stimulator.
3. Doctor's/orthopedics visits and Rehab United - Back to both in two weeks.
4. Marathon - Switched to the half. See #2.
5. House - Clean. I had someone else clean it.
6. Work outs - A lot of upper body bands stuff, push-ups, abs work, plus some squat matrices within reason.
7. Nutrition - Back to tracking. Trying to stay with in 1500 calories per day so I don't turn into an Oompa Loompa due to the lack of running. Will fine tune the macros later. Calories first.
8. Sugar Free Jello - A lifesaver.
9. Muscle Milk - No longer works for me. I broke out immediately, even though it's lactose free. *sigh* Back to square one and soy protein.
10. Daytime TV - Still sucks.
11. Dreams - Been having some weird ones. I had a dream I was a shopping at Macy's in Chicago, went to the top floor, but could only get to the first floor by getting on a water slide. In another dream my PT Bryan carried me across a football field while I was sitting in a Igloo ice chest. The crazy thing is that I've stopped taking pain meds 2 weeks ago, so I can't use the drug excuse. Analyze if you wish, but on the surface it seems I have travel issues, but how in the heck did I end up in an Igloo ice chest?
12. Lentil stew with brown rice and warm, crusty bread - It's what's for dinner.
Winner - Justin Timberlake