Saturday, June 25, 2005

Back at the gym...

I've been getting used to tracking my food and workouts but I haven't always been great at it. I purchased index cards to write my food and workouts on, which is what many people do. I was good for 3 out of 6 days this week... I'm feeling sore from being back at the weights and running HIIT. The sad part is that I lost some ground with my weights so I have to go lighter... I know I'll get it back... The good thing is that I've already dropped a pound, so things are moving in the right direction, since I've already lost 5 pounds of the water weight fluff from the marathon. I've been posting on Muscletank.net but I haven't been using it to capacity. At some point I will have to break down and use the calorie and protein/carbs/fat sections under the food tab. It feels good, however sore, to be back at weights again.

No comments: