Monday, June 20, 2005

On our way back...

Back to reality now. The previous week was filled with joy and merriment... Erik graduated from high school on June 17, 2005! Yipee! It was a great day. His class consisted of 13 students, which made for a very intimate graduation ceremony. The ceremony was held at The Prado at Balboa Park, at a small amphitheater. The weather could not have been more perfect, as the skies were blue and the temperatures were in the mid 70's. We also had other friends and relatives who graduated last week, which made for a very busy party week. We had Erik's party on Saturday, and a good time was had by all, however, we have plenty of leftovers... Today starts working out with weights again... I have to take it easy, though, since I had a surprise bout of asthma -- I really didn't see this one coming... I was still able to work out. I hope I can really get the HIIT on the treadmill going tomorow.

No comments: