Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reflections...

Reality Check:
As I have read through other friend's blogs, I realize that I should list some of the highlights of 2005, and also list things I would like to do for 2006...


Things that went right in 2005:


*Cut back on my work hours to reorganize and take care of my family.


*This little guy...


*Maintained working out, running, and eating properly for most of the year.

*Trained for and ran in the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon for the first time on June 5th, 2005 with my brother, husband and thousands.


*Watched my son graduate from high school with wonderful grades.


*Struggled and fought to purchase the house my grandfather built, which is now in escrow.

Things to improve upon in 2006:

*Get back on track with serious weight training.

*Begin training for the next SDRNR marathon on June 4, 2006.

*Run in the Bay to Breakers 12K event in San Francisco with my brother.

*Organize and repair my current house so that we can rent it out.

*Repair the house we will be moving to.

*Spend more time with my family while I can. My kids are both at ages where they SHOULD be moving out and/or going away to school in the near future...

*Recheck career options.

*College, again...


HAPPY NEW YEAR! CHEERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture of you with your eyes open!!!!
And also I like that family size Martini LMAO!!!!!

Tracer

Irene said...

Just a fluke to have my eyes open, I guess! The martini wasnt' THAT big, although it does look gigantic in the picture, LOL! Happy New Year, Tracer!

Irene