Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back To Basics


Vacation was fun. I did almost nothing in the way of eating right and exercising, but I did have my nephew find a Bally's for me so that I could fit in a 5 mile run on the treadmill... We played tourist a couple of times in Chicago, which required a lot of walking, so I suppose that counts for something... It was the excessive eating and drinking that threw me off course. Even Michael mentioned something about getting back to eating right upon our return. (Shock!) Everything has returned back to normal and I've already dropped 2 of the 4 pounds I've gained on vacation. Oh, and by the way, the above photo is my nephew/Chicago tour guide Kyle, husband Michael, daughter Renee and son Erik looking at "The Bean."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no pics of you workng out and htting that treadmill?
you kow us creeps and gazers want to see.....:lol:



trace..........anonymous