Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It Amazes Me

Song from Saturday, June 11, 2011
Feelin' Alright - Joe Cocker - Run-DMZ


Meg said...

WOW, that IS amazing. Yummy cake as well!

Jill said...

90? No way!
Um, that cake has me drooling like you wouldn't believe right now!! Yum!!

Hey, I will be in Southern California the end of July just for a couple days. If you are free, maybe we can get a group together with Meg and maybe Glenn and meet up! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Chris K said...

Hmmmmh, looks like Jill only wants to run with you, Meg, and Glenn.

Black Knight said...

Happy birthday! I cannot wait for reading about the 100° b-day!!!!

Pink Granite said...

Happy 90th Carlota!
- Lee
P.S. Have you seen the blog Advanced Style? Very cool.

Lisa said...

90?!?! Wow!!

Aka Alice said...

I'm with Chris (JK...I'll go make fun of Jill on her blog)

Miss you. I completely forgot that yesterday was Tuesday and missed another track workout. I will be there next week FOR SURE!

Miss Rachel said...

90 years old - wow! Beautiful cake too.