Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Week 6

I just now looked at the canender and realize that I'm already at week 6 in my BFL challenge. Wow, that went fast. I'm officially down about 2 pounds since the start of this challenge, but down an over all total of 7 pounds since marathon day. I'm fitting into my skinny shorts this week WITHOUT having to suck in my tummy. Not sure of my body fat percentages yet, perhaps I'll do those next week... I know that number has dropped. I'm still doing HIIT cardio on the treadmill, averaging about 4 miles inbetween 38 and 39 minutes. I'd like to get 4 miles in under 38 minutes. There's a 4 mile walk/run event at the end of August that I'm thinking about doing. The fees are only $20 to sign up. It's the annual Moondoggies walk/run, which goes from La Jolla to Pacific Beach. I'm up for it. Just need to see if Michael is.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the loss! It's always so gratifying to fit back into old clothes :-)

Irene said...

Well, in retrospect, I should have kept a better eye on maintaining my weight but at least I was able to take it off. Yeay! Thanks :)